Schedule of Services
Statement of Faith
Statement of Faith
In summary, we are unapologetically independent, fundamental, separated, evangelistic,
conservative, and use only the King James Version of the Bible.
- We believe the Bible is the verbally inspired, infallible, and single authoritative source
of doctrine and precept.
- We believe the Bible is comprised of 66 inerrant writings, which holy men of God penned as
they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
- We believe in one God, eternally existent, and manifested in three equal natures: Father,
Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity, virgin birth, and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God but, as a result of sin, is lost and
powerless to save himself.
- We believe that the only hope for man is to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, the
virgin-born Son of God, who died to take upon Himself the punishment for the sin of mankind,
and who rose from the dead, so that by receiving Him as Savior and Lord, man is redeemed by His
- We believe that salvation is "by grace" plus nothing and minus nothing. The
conditions to salvation are repentance and faith.
- We believe that men are justified by faith alone and are accounted righteous before God
only through the merit of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, the Messiah.
- We believe justification is an eternal relationship that can never be broken.
- We believe the Holy Spirit indwells those who receive Christ for the purpose of enabling
them to live righteous and holy lives.
- We believe in the visible, personal, pretribulational, and premillennial return of Jesus Christ.
- We believe the mission of the church is not to be a political, economic, or social aid, but
is to nurture and disciple Believers as well as propagate and promote worldwide evangelization.
- We believe the two ordinances of the church are baptism of Believers by
immersion, and the memorial of the Lord's supper until He returns.
Neither ordinance is required for
salvation -- both are done as acts of obedience.